Join the Forest Heights Community
Don't miss out on a great opportunity to join the newly named Forest Heights Neighborhood. The neighborhood was formerly known as the St. Philip's Community or South Dallas defined by the boundaries of Martin Luther King Blvd, Lamar St, and I-45. The new Forest Heights name was proudly announced on June 15, 2005.
You too can become a proud homeowner
Meet Stephanie, our newest homeowner and her two kids
Quality, Affordable, Single Family Homes/Townhomes
Who can purchase these homes?
- Single parents and families with small children.
- First time home buyers
- Families earning more than $30,000
- Individuals needing down payment
- assistance of up to $20,000
- Homebuyers who want a three bedroom, two bath home with an attached garage
- Home buyers who want to purchase a brick home for $103,900
Rentals Trinity Heights
Newly Renovated one and two bedroom apartments new appliances including dishwasher, ceramic tile, berber carpeting, wood blinds, and gated community ( Call for availability.)
Who can rent these homes?
- Seniors over 62 living on low fixed incomes
- Seniors who want security
- Elderly who want to live with dignity
- Seniors who want to be part of a community
3210 - 3214 Cleveland Street -
- $93,000 - $96,000
3 Town Homes
- 2 Bedroom, 21/2 bathroom, 1 loft
- 1 car garage
- 1,400 square feet
- Sod in the front yard and fenced back yard
- Recent paved street and new sidewalks.
1622 Panama Place
- (no assistance)
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 car garage
- 1,300 square feet
- Front and backyard fully landscape
- Fenced back yard.